Natural Touch Training is one of the country’s premier training academies for holistic therapies and beauty treatments. We offer a range of courses designed for both professional therapists and enthusiasts and are approved and accredited by some of the top awarding bodies in the UK. Our tutors are selected for their experience and expertise, and provide the best possible learning experience and support for our students.
If you are interested in becoming a tutor with Natural Touch Training, we would be delighted to hear from you. We are always looking for experienced, well qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated tutors across the UK.
What you will need:
- Most importantly, you will need to be knowledgeable, enthusiastic and approachable!
- You will need to provide your own teaching venue, either at home or at your place of work. If you work in a spa or similar, please make sure you have the owners permissions to teach on the premises before contacting us.
- You will need to be qualified in the areas in which you wish to teach, and have at least 1 year of proven experience with no insurance claims history (2 years for advanced treatments).
- You will need to hold, or be prepared to achieve a recognised teaching qualification. We can offer you a discount on our online course in Education & Training if you don’t already have a qualification.
- You will need to be suitably insured to teach by the time you start teaching for us. Your current professional insurance provider may be able to help you with this, and we can advise you.
Although Natural Touch Training has tutors across the UK, we will endeavour to only have one tutor in each area (usually a county), teaching a particular type of course. There may be other tutors in the same county, but they will be offering different courses. Also, don’t worry if you see there is already a tutor working in your area; get in touch with us anyway!
You can see our current tutor locations on an interactive map here.
Our tutors can choose how and when they work. You can choose to teach groups or individuals, and of course you can take a break whenever you need to.
We encourage our tutors to promote their courses locally, by directing prospective students to our website to book their courses. In return, we promote our courses in your area. Tutors are not permitted to teach our courses independently though.
As a tutor with Natural Touch Training you will be entitled to a generous 50% discount on the deposit fee for any of our full courses in order to encourage you to expand your professional repertoire, especially if the course you choose is not currently on offer in your area. Additionally, we can offer you a 50% discount on the deposit fee for refresher courses too, to help you meet your CPD requirements, or simply refresh your skills before you start to teach a course.
We offer minimal admin load, so you’re not spending all your time on the phone or sending emails. More time to just focus on doing what you’re good at: teaching!
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us at Natural Touch Training, please use the contact page or email email@example.com to provide us with some basic information and we will give you a call for an informal initial chat. Please tell us:
- Your name and contact phone number, and if there is a best time to call
- Where you live
- Where you work (if it is a spa or similar, do you have permission to teach students there?)
- Your business website address and/or Facebook page
- Which disciplines you are interested in teaching, from our list of current or upcoming courses?
- How long you have been actively working in that discipline and a little about your experience
- Whether you have a teaching qualification and, if so, what?
We look forward to hearing from you!