Life coaching is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. Our fully online life coaching diploma course is suitable for everyone, whether you’re already working as a coach, or completely new to coaching. You’ll learn to use professional life coaching techniques and strategies to empower both yourself and your clients, enabling them to reach and exceed their personal and professional goals and transform their lives. This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to feel confident as a life coach, get real results, and create a thriving life coaching business.
During this course you will learn how to:
- Use the fundamental strategies and techniques of life coaching
- Build rapport and communicate effectively with your clients
- Use skilful questions to understand your client
- Set meaningful goals and action plans for your clients
- Guide your clients through their transformation
…..and lots more
This course is written and assessed by experienced NLP Master Practitioner and certified Life Coach and trainer David Haworth.
What does the course cover?
There are 14 modules to study:
- An introduction to life coaching
- Types of coaching
- How we learn and change
- Life coaching fundamentals
- Coaching relationships and rapport
- Listening and communicating skills
- Asking skilful questions
- Values, beliefs and attitudes
- Life needs assessments
- Goals, outcomes and actions plans
- Motivation and making progress
- Growth and personal transformation
- Feedback and progression
- The business of being a life coach
After this qualification you will:
- Have a fundamental understanding of the role of a life coach
- Understand how to build rapport and communicate effectively
- Help people to establish goals that naturally motivate them
- Create practical action plans to help people attain their goals
- Change your clients’ perspectives through skilful questioning
- Coach your clients through change, modifying unhelpful behaviour
- Understand unhelpful beliefs, attitudes and habits
- Understand how to design and deliver meaningful and effective life coaching sessions
- Understand how to develop and maintain a successful business as a life coach
What are the entry requirements?
The qualification is suitable for learners of any age, but we recommend that you are aged 18 or older. There are no other specific entry requirements.
How long does the course take?
We recommend 100 guided learning hours for this qualification (the course content, contact with your course tutor and post-assessment feedback). As the course is all online, you study completely at your own pace, however from the date that you enrol you will have 12 months to complete the course, including all of your assessment material.
How is the course assessed?
Once you are enrolled on the course you will have access to all of our online and distance learning resources, examples and assessments. The course structure guides you through the course criteria step by step. At the end of each topic there is usually a self-reflection question but these are not assessed.
At the end of the course you have several assessment options, including essay topics, short answer questions and presentations.
Throughout the course you will have access to a course tutor who is available to support your progress and answer any questions you may have. Your course tutor will mark your assessments and give you feedback along the way.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate. Our course is fully reviewed and accredited by the Complementary Medical Association (CMA) and independently verified by The Association of Professional Therapists and Lecturers as well as Wellbeing Insurance. Many insurance companies (including Wellbeing Insurance) will offer you insurance to practice as a Life Coach once you are qualified to do so at the end of this course.