Course overview: The course teaches everything you need to know about carrying out a professional lash and brow treatment including lash and brow tinting and brow shaping (plucking & waxing)
- Code of Ethics and insurance for therapists
- Therapist Safety & Good Working Practices
- Health & safety Guidelines
- Salon Hygiene, Sterilisation & Sanitisation
- GDPR/Client Confidentiality
- Consultation procedure and record keeping
- Patch Testing
- How to prepare for a Lash & Brow treatment; equipment & products needed
- Face shapes & brow shapes
- How to carry out safely and effectively a lash and brow tinting and shaping (plucking & waxing) treatment
- Related Anatomy & Physiology
Pre-requisites: None, however studying for an Anatomy & Physiology qualification is highly recommended alongside this course. You can find Natural Touch Training’s online Anatomy & Physiology course here.
Model Required? Yes, you will need a model or models for your 3 case studies. Check ‘contraindications’ in the course manual to determine suitability for treatment for yourself or prior to choosing your model
Course Fee includes our full online training package, course manual, training materials, assessment and certification.
Required Self-Guided (Theory) Learning: 8 – 12 hours
Assessment: Completion of our online guided home study including video presentations of the practical elements of the course and preparation of a written assessment, video evidence of your progress and case studies. Your course tutor will be on hand to answer any of your questions as you go through the online course and to give you feedback on your assessment materials prior to certification.
Case Studies Required: 3 case studies are required for this course.
Accrediting Body: This course is fully accredited by The Centre of CPD Excellence and approved as insurable by Insync, BGi UK, Professional Beauty Direct and Westminster Insurance, however please check with your own insurer to see if they will also cover this qualification.
Qualification Attained: Natural Touch Training Accredited Diploma.
CPD Points: 4
Starter Kit: We do not include any kits within our training courses, however your tutor will be available to advise you if you are unsure which equipment to choose.